Sunday, June 01, 2008

May 25-30, 2008


Starting to get out. Made it to the lake, grocery store, play group (w/o Ben! so empowering!), library, park, and church (that was hard with two kids and only one of me!) this week! I just couldn't stand being at home anymore, neither could Edison!

Peter is starting to look more like himself, less like every newborn and newborn Eddie even.

Peter likes his swing but not as much as Eddie likes it. It's his new favorite toy!

E likes corn on the cob but only eats it like a duck (no hands).


Peter is just so dang cute! He recognizes and responds to my voice now, and it just makes me love him so much more!

6 comments:

Camille said...

Great pictures! I love the corn on the cob one! We just had that for dinner tonight and I couldn't believe how well Christian ate it! I think we'll eat lots this summer! I'm impressed at all you did this week. Way to go! Call me if you ever want somewhere to go or something to do. :)

mudderbear said...

He's grown up and changes so much already. He is looking like his real self.

Love the little boy eating corn like the ducks do...that's really cute!!!!

And hope you're well. Take care.

Crystal said...

Wow, I'm impressed that you ventured out on your own. Adventurous takes on a whole new meaning once you become a mother. :)

Megan said...

Hey Mel!

Your boys are so cute. Our ward is nice up here but I'm still working on the whole friends thing. Probably by the time we get to know people we will be packing up and heading back for Atlanta. Glad to see you are doing well.

-Megan

Jeni said...

The first thing I noticed is how much older he looks...wow the difference a week makes. 2 kids at church alone! You are brave.

JoAnna said...

Peter really does have his own look. And he looks so much bigger. Wow! What fun.
I'm glad to hear you sound like you are doing so well. Getting out and about and making water balloons and corn on the cob etc.
I'll have to send Eddie some pictures of our ducks :)