Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What Eddie Said

I pulled into a doctor's office. Eddie said, "This a docker (doctor) office."
I said, "Yes; I am just turning around."
Eddie said, "Yeah (agreeing with me about turning around); I am not going to get hurt."
That pretty much sums up what happens when we go to the doctor! Sad that Eddie understands it so well!

I was holding Eddie before I laid him down for his nap. He said, "Stay."
I said, "I will go in a minute, but I will come back after your nap."
He said, "Owwies come back." (because I tell him, "Sometimes I leave, but I always come back.")

1 comment:

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Kids have such a simplistic way of viewing things, Ah how i wish life could just stay that way!! Sounds like you guys had a good time down with Brent. I am amazed how he still looks the same as he did in high school, just more facial hair :-)