Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


We made some "gee" (green) "wa wa" (waffles) to celebrate. I think Eddie liked them, as he carried them around the house all day. Every once in awhile he would say "go" while eating or holding them. He was referring to the fact that the green light means go.

We made some pistachio icecream tonight. After taking a bite and being asked if he liked it, Eddie yelled out "I like it!", which is the first time he has said that.

We all got our faces pretty messy. When I tried to kiss Eddie with my icecreamed lips, Eddie simply wiped my mouth with his napkin.

It was a fun day, but I just realized that I forgot to say "Top o' the morning to ya'!" today. So I guess...top o' the morning to ya'!

2 comments:

mudderbear said...

you're so creative...and you have so much fun with Eddie. I think you're really great.

JoAnna said...

How cool you are! I'm so glad that someone is celebrating and having fun with these holidays. I'm not even sure what St. Patrick's day is about, but it's fun. What a cute boy- carrying his waffles around the house :)