Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I "ceam" (scream) for "i-ceam" (icecream)!



Just an example of how Edison's imagination and play is changing... He put this ball into this canister thing and immediately said "i-ceam" (icecream) and began pretending to take bites. He came up with this all on his own. He hasn't had many icecream cones in his life. Maybe only one. We think it's a sign of his brilliance, but we are his parents (meaning we are biased-not that we are brilliant, although I guess it could be argued that we are brilliant! :))!

3 comments:

JoAnna said...

It must be his parents. They say brilliancy is hereditary... don't they?
I'm quite impressed that he would see that. That is beyond his age isn't it?

Crystal said...

Aren't kids smart? My little guy amazes me every day. I am so surprised sometimes some of the things he remembers.

mudderbear said...

I AGREE ON BOTH COUNTS....IT WILL BE FUN WATCHING HIS DEVELOPMENT.

AND YOU ARE BRILLIANT...AND I KNOW!!!