Monday, October 13, 2008

Cute Diaper Pictures






I feel like Peter has grown so much practically overnight. It surprises me how well he can manipulate his pacifier ("nip"). He is into paper right now, and he loves holding and "eating" his diapers. He found his scream over the weekend, and, boy, can he scream! If he drops what he's holding or if it gets taken from him, he will let you know he is unhappy! I wish I could record that high-pitched, loud scream. It sounds like it's coming from a two-year-old! Isn't he so cute?!

2 comments:

JoAnna said...

Adorable! These are really great pics. I feel like I don't know Peter... well, duh, I guess I don't. I feel like I can really see him in these though- get a feel for what he's like! It's great.

Camille said...

Your boys are growing so fast! They are cute! I hope all is well in Florida!