Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Cookies

We had fun making Halloween cookies this year. I was most excited that we had Halloween cookie cutters; I was never able to find any to purchase last year.
rolling the dough
excited to cut (you can see he is "shrugging" his shoulders in anticipation-he does this a lot when eating and likes us to do it, too)
fascinated by the "star" cookie cutter (it's actually a spiderweb)
"Woohoo!" (he says this now-this is really what he is saying here!)
He enjoyed eating the frosting off his knife more than on his cookie; he really preferred eating cookies that had no frosting on them.
He loved sprinkles again this year!
I asked him to hold up his cookie so I could take a picture. As you can see, he took my instruction very literally!
Eddie's finished product. I did the frosting on the leaf and the green around the edge on the web (per his request); he did the rest completely by himself.

He looks so cute scrunching his eyes (part of his silly smile) while taking a bite!

2 comments:

JoAnna said...

You're kids are SO darn cute! I love all the expression and animation Eddie gives. It's so fun to see what you're all up to.

mudderbear said...

I love the first photo of Eddie and the rolling pin...notice his little lip bite stance...real concentration! These are just precious...Dad asked me firstthing if I'd seen them. He thinks they are really adoreable.

Congratulations on getting so much done with your kids. You are doing a fabulous job.!!!