Thursday, October 02, 2008

Another Post About Reading

Eddie is into reading now. It began a few weeks ago when he would insist on me reading him a book while he simultaneously looked through a different book. Now when he asks to read, he often means he will read to me. He chooses a book, tells me the name of it, then goes through the book repeating the lines he remembers and describing the pictures. I'm always surprised at how well he remembers the actual text, even if it's been awhile since I have read him the book. He is just so cute in all these pictures; I have to include them all. He is reading "What Moms Can't Do", a recent favorite he received from his grandma.
So happy to be reading
In mid-word
Pointing to the pictures
So proud of himself!

2 comments:

mudderbear said...

AHHH, he's reading What Moms Can't Do......I'm dancin'!!!
More incredible than he's reading are those so, soooo blue eyes and eyelashes that might even be longer than Khrystine's. They just keep getting better and better. I feel so happy....hope you're all well.

JoAnna said...

That's awesome! Good job Eddie!