Sunday, October 12, 2008

Excersaucer

Peter now likes his excersaucer. I tried him in it at four months, but his legs weren't strong enough to support him. Basically he leaned forward in the seat so his head rested on the tray. It didn't look comfy. I got it out again at five months, and he does a much better job. He likes it, but he doesn't get really excited about it. I am surprised that he can do almost all the little activities on it already.
In true Peter fashion, he is interested in the cloth. Look at that little tongue. He isn't a kid that constantly has his tongue hanging out.
Practically cross-eyed staring at the flower. He was too tall for the shortest setting.

So adorable! And look at those chunky legs!!

2 comments:

JoAnna said...

He really concentrates! What a smart boy already.

mudderbear said...

I just found all these posts at once. I've had a good time just strolling through the posts. I really love the pictures and that I can click on them and they come up full size.
Eddie looks so tall and grown-up and like he should be in charge of his little brother. Peter is adoreable and sweet and looks more like a kelsey. As for recording the high-pitch scream, you'll probably hear lots of it in the next few years..haha.
thanks again for the pictures....
and Ben looks so old....haha...just kidding, Ben. You're looking good.