Monday, February 18, 2008

Eddie Gives the Best Hugs


Here is a sweet picture of Eddie giving his Daddy a hug. Eddie is a very sweet-hearted boy. He gives us many hugs and cuddles all day long. While he is hugging us he says "ooohhh". It is so sweet. Sometimes I call him "my huggy boy", which I know his Grandma used to call his Dad as a boy. He never lets his Dad leave without requesting a "hu'" and a "tiss". I think these days he is probably more likely to give his Dad unrequested hugs and kisses, although I am not lacking in the hug department. Ben definitely gets the most unrequested kisses, though. I always tell Eddie he gives the best hugs. Each time I say it, he nods his head knowingly. I love this kid!

3 comments:

mudderbear said...

Ohhhh....that makes my heart sing...it reminds me of so many things. My absolute favorite thing was hugging Ben when he was little and growing up.

JoAnna said...

This is my favorite pic yet! (yeah, right- they're all my favorites!). What a sweetheart!

Crystal said...

Isn't it fun having sweet boys?