Monday, July 23, 2007

Window Watcher


The past few days Eddie has begun to spend some time each day looking out the window. He initiates it. Sometimes I look up to see him leaning against the glass, pointing to and talking about the grass and the cars. Sometimes he is kissing the window. Other times he is eating the blind cord. I don't know if this started because I was having him watch the rain out the window a lot last week. The blinds being closed never stops him from looking. He pulls them open, bending and even breaking them! My cute little window watcher!

3 comments:

mudderbear said...

Oh, he's standing up, just like a big boy.......He's doing just right, everything is going along just right. You're doing a great job.

mudderbear said...

I don't mean to say the wrong thing here, but be careful of the pulls on the blind. Kids have been know to tangle in them and choke.

JoAnna said...

I LOVE to stare out the window. It's so therapeutic.